Catholic Learning Online brings you "Microsoft 365 Learning Accelerators- Unlock the full potential of every student"and the recording is now available.
Microsoft Learning Accelerators is a new category of learning tools included in Microsoft 365 Education that helps streamline the creation, review, and analysis of practice assignments while providing students real-time coaching along the way to help them catch up, keep up, and get ahead.
This session is perfect for classroom educators who are new or experienced users of Microsoft Teams for Education.
Learning Intention We are learning about tools within Microsoft Teams for Education that teachers may use to develop students';
- Reading fluency through individualized literacy instruction
- Ability to recognise and navigate their emotions with regular opportunities to share and be heard.
- Public speaking skills through real-time, individualized feedback
- Ability to develop information literacy skills through guidance and coaching to develop effective questions, search terms and evaluate reliable informaiton sources
Success CriteriaWe will know we are successful when;
- We have developed a better understanding of what the Learning accelerator tools are capable of and how to use them productively in the classroom to enhance student learning.
- We have identified opportunities for the tools to be used as part of learning and put what we have learned into practice.